Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I can't believe I'm showing this

Okay so here it is. I can't believe I'm putting a picture of myself out there. First you need to know that I really don't look like this. There's sort of a look of terror on my face and my cheeks and lips appear to be frozen in place. Deer in headlights might sum it up best. Also remember that a cell phone picture adds at least 30 pounds and a double chin. But I don't know what I am obsessing about because in the end no one is going to be looking at me. The man practically glows with hotness and I think this captured the moment he started rubbing my back so that might explain the look. This might be our Xmas card this year-Tim will never notice.

5 comments:

Heather said...

KATRINA!!! I'm hyperventilating, just looking at the picture here on my computer, so I can only imagine what it must have been like to stand there next to that disgustingly beautiful man. I certainly hope you've gone ahead and vacuum-sealed the clothing you were wearing (and that Patrick rubbed). I think I need to go lay down...I'm feeling light-headed...

Melissa said...

Oh. my. gosh. He is a piece of perfection, isn't he?!

And don't worry about how you look - I would have been a blithering idiot had I been in your shoes!!

Lisa said...

Holy Cow!!! I would've PASSED OUT! You did well to stay on your feet, I'm proud of you!

timothyjlambert said...

Oh, shut up. Look at him. He's wilting in your shadow, because you look so fantastic. Poor bastard never had a chance.

Kitty said...

WOW and I do mean WOW! Totally coolness and I am melting just looking at it! You definitely look terrified but thrilled at the same time - my husband tells me he sees him in the bookstore all the time - JERK!